Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sweet Seventeen!

Yilin&me

Me,weez and yunn pheng

Florence and me
Elwin and mE Group photo
Sis and me <3
Sean and meMy birthday cake (thanks to weez's mum)


Jiunn jye and me


Smile :p


Love you gals!

Posing near the pool
Elmun and me



Yilin:am i heavy?
1,2,3 CLICK!

Standing on the road!

Thanks everyone for coming to this party and i had so much fun with u guys especially when u all throwing the creams, sorry yilin over your marshmallows,florence's funny jokes,when u all were bbq-ing and standing in the middle of the road taking pics, pei yen came and everyone shouts ELMO.When jocelyn,yilin and i talking till 3 something in the morning and all of us including elmun,su quin and shin ye watching Mr Bean early in the morning and etc..thanks for everything.i will always remember u all and not forgetting,may god bless u all <3
Special thanks to mum,dad and sis
To all my sch frenz (cgl)
To my other frenz too
and to my god bro:Wee wern for the nice birthday cake
to Sean:my childhood fren
to my cousin:Elwin and elmun
lastly..to all my frenz and famil

No comments: