Friday, September 26, 2008

Today

Seriously i have no idea what's goin on with me today.I went for add math tuition for 3 hours and suprisingly i'm not sleepy at all instead eager to do more questions. Is so not like me coz i reached home at 3 something after visiting granpa in hospital and i did not sleep at all and usually if i did not sleep then i will ki siau wan..but after all it is worth coz grandpa is now healthy and back to normal even can eat his favourite's creampuff lol..I went to buy the fruit tarts at gmc and everyone said i crazy when i told them that the fruit tarts in gmc is the best and surely they will say "siau ar?hospital full of bacteria but still wan to go there and buy the fruit tarts lol...after finish dinner, i passed by his house and i saw his car..surprisingly i did not feel anything.Partly because he kinda avoiding me this few days and make me realised that after all he is giving me hint not to contact him anymore and i should wake up by now after being hitted for so many times for so long.

1 comment:

Denise-T said...

oh! finally u realised it! leave him alone and moveon with ur life! he dont even deserve ur love and tears at all in the first place!