Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Su Li's wedding


Pei Yi and me


My youngest cousin:p

Cousins!


We take pic while waiting
Family photo
The bride and me


Elwin,what are you doin?


Khaw's family
From left:Gabriel,cheryl,jasslyn,eileen and me
Mum and dad
Adelene~
Sis and me!
Joanne~
Elwin!
My family~
Do i look alike with carine(the wan on the right)
Me with the bride
Mun Ting and me











The lovely couple~
Cousins!

Elmun and Pei Yi

Elmun~
The most wonderful wedding party that i attended this year..because is my own cousin get married and we had the chance to gather around with other family members.I had so much fun during the wedding function and we took many pictures and the funny thing was when the wedding end...everyone still busy holding cameras and captured pictures everywhere until my dad said stop taking pics and time to go back and prepare for the next event lol...I love those pics so much!

No comments: