Friday, May 1, 2009

outing

I went out yesterday with my old friends after so long, almost a year i guess...haha...Kian Tat came and fetch me and elwin then we went to gp..when we reahed gp, ah tat called Luiz to come and at first he said see first..hmmm:i guess must be me, that's why he don't wan to come but finally he came!We went to watch Xmen....shih yik and his frens watched the same movie with me except that he sat in front and i sat behind...I'm so happy to met Yilin,gosh we talking so much..miss her so so much since the last time i met her!ok back to Xmen....Xmen quite nice le except the part where they so ganas...overall the movie is not that bad..quite nice.Later after movie.We went to Tanjung Bungah there and eat..after dinner we went to beach and will update the photos soon after i get it from elwin.Luiz's skill for driving...owesome lol...ps:luiz, your driving skill very good already and no need to improve anymore..Thanks Kian Tat for the ride!I reached home around 10.30pm and thank god dad did not screw me up lol
Quotes of the day by Kt:You are so fragile
Quotes of the day to Elwin, Kt and Luiz:You all punya sign i don't understand!
Xmen

No comments: