Thursday, June 11, 2009

Our day!

Yesterday i had an outing with my two gf which are Ng Pei Yen and Koay Yilin..i met up with them in inti then from inti, Pei yen let me drive her car for the whole day so we start our journey by having breakfast at genting,greenlane then we went to GP to watch Hannah Montana Movie.....(sorry pei yen because u have to drive when we goin to the GP carpark....)i dunno how to drive go up the carpark)...ok then after movie we went to egate old town to have our tea time and later we surprised nicole and i miss Nicole Tan's voice so much haha.......then Jian wei came and have dinner with us..thanks Jian Wei for fetching me back!These are our photos of the day! <3> their usual trend when taking pics!
waiting for my spoon to eat!
Nicole Tan!
Taking pic while driving
Karen and yilin


Pei Yen and yilin
My first time experience!
Japanese girl

She poke me LOL

A korean girl behind me
YILIN IS hungry!
korean and japanese girlsBest pic!
What am i doin??


Waiting and waiting
Ms cheryl ng
Ms karen teoh
Ms Koay Yilin
Peace!
trying the products!

No comments: