Sunday, May 30, 2010

Updates before final

First, I would like to introduce to everyone that this is my new niece in Khaw Family. She is currently staying in my house during weekdays. Her name is Xin Ni and she is only 2 months old. But trust me, she doesn't seems like 2 months baby. She is hyperactive with all her "talking" and "kicking". Isn't she adorable? I know i neglect my blog and it's dead. I promise I will update my blog as frequent as I can after my final. The latest event was Ai Lynn's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AI LYNN <3
Those who were present were as below:

Carlyn
Chia Yi
Karen
Kiew
Yee Ching
Shun Mu and Ken
This muffin picture is to remind me about something we did on last mon. John,sm,lion,me and kiew went to kenny rogers juz to eat the muffins and my fren was the waiteress there. So when i order:
Karen: 5 chocolate raisins muffins pls.
Izzati:No order things?NO drinks or chickens or anything?
Karen:No, only 5 muffins
*is the most embarass moment i had. Go to kenny kenny rogers juz to eat the muffins instead of the chicken.
Sheralyn
John
Ai Lynn's birthday cake
LASTLY, the birthday girl :D
Kiew's special hand made birthday card!


No comments: