Wednesday, July 8, 2009

5th of July

This is my update on my birthday..I celebrated my birthday with my family and we went to a Japanese Restaurant at Tanjung Bungah for lunch..after lunch, we decided to round area around Tanjung Bungah...Dad fetched us to Teluk Bahang Dam then we went to Taman Negara to have a walk and from Taman Negara, we went to Park Royal's Beach and after that we went to eat Nasi Dalca at Queen's road..yea finally we get to try the nasi dalca because the stall is open early on that day for my birthday..haha...juz joking..the murtabak and putu mayong were very nice and delicious..those are the photos i took throughout the whole day :)

Denise Teoh
Karen Teoh




I love this bridge haha...shaky bridge






Taman Negara
Dad and Mum
The lovely couple LOL
Sister and me
Teluk Bahang Dam


Make a wish....

My birthday cake..a yummy fruit cake
My family!<3
William and Sis

Yummy sushi
Sumida. A japanese Restaurant
A bear and love from Yilin
Sister bought me a purse

No comments: