Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Surprise

Shih yik pakat with pei yen to surprise me on Sat...Pei yen told me to meet at Gp at 2pm but when i called her, she told me to go down to mcd and after waiting for a while at mcd, i still did not see her so i went outside mcd to wait for her..i meet Shuani at outside mcd..we chat-ed for a while.After waiting for sometime, i sms pei yen and told her to meet me in MPH and when i reached MPH, I did not see Pei yen instead i saw Shih Yik. He brought for me Cheese cakes ..Thanks a lot for your effort to make this surprise and thanks for the cheese cake :)
After that, we went to sunset bistro and later around 5 something he dropped me home and after i changed my clothes, we went to e gate sushi king and after sushi, he dropped me at Pei Yen's house to meet up with others.

No comments: