Thursday, March 19, 2009

19TH OF MARCH

Today we had our malaysian studies exam and i left the MPH around 9 something and i still left so much time till i meet up with Wee Wern and Sean.And the last time i met up with them was during yunn pheng's birthday and it was like few months ago...since i still had so much time, i followed Zhu Lian back to sch to settle her stuff then i went to queens to meet up with them...but due to certain reason, they still on the way, so i hang out with Zhu Lian, Yee Ching and Sheralyn and as we walked here and there.....then sheralyn said wan to buy nail polish and went to body shop and guess what?the nail polish is cheaper than elianto and nicer so i can't control myself and i bought one light purple nail polish, and as we walked around from shop to shop then finally i met up with sean and wee wern.ThEY bullied me all the time including when we were in pizza hut and they took away my phones and purse.Sean pula keep on touch my hair.Then after pizza they left me wondering around in queens without hp...is torturing and finally is time to go back...as you know............is not so easy for them to let me go, so i have to find wee wern's car in the parking lot in queens and i keep on look for his car and finally i found it!i'm a genius! lol...later wee wern fetched me back to inti and they drop by and look around but due to time consuming, i can't accompany them so left them looking around as i rushed for class...they even scare me to go into my class.But however, is a nice trip to hang out with them after so long.Thanks for today, you two crazy so called superstar lol

No comments: