Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sister

HAHA..A funny day...i juz reached home happily with my mcd on my hand and after putting the mcd on the table....sis suddenly shout my name and urgently say
Sis: I need to talk to you...important
KAREN: Why?What happen?What u did?
Sis: Come to the kitchen

Then as i walking to the kitchen,i was so curious why she so excited and guess what she say?
She said......My pet is at other ppl house...how ar?lol...sis ar sis...she really play pet society till crazy d lol..then i said...the pet will be back to her house when u online again but she don't trust me so she asked me to online and check for her!she need to go to class but yet still playing pet society!
My best sister with a lot of crazy idea lol....
As she force me to check for her so i force her to come back early and help me prepare for my tmr's presentation lol

No comments: