Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday

HAHA..Another friday and today was kinda a funny day because yee ching and i created names for a lot of people...let's see the list:
Janet:jaja
Sze Min:mimi
Yan Ting:yaya
Yee Ching:bibi
Sheralyn:bubu
Faiye:fifi
shin dee:didi
chia yi:cici
zhu lian:zuzu
karen:kiki
ai lynn:lili

Everyone was laughing with our new nickname and later during the break time, sheralyn,yee ching and i walked to the hostel to remove yee ching's car back to the college and later i told them that i got my licence d and sheralyn said that..."bye bye today is my last day already" because sheralyn going to be my first victim after i pass and zhu lian will be the second wan..but everyone is scare of my driving skill and make sure that their car is away from me!so unfair!!!lol..Today our class ended at 5pm so i followed yee ching to her car and drive her car...she reversed for me to drive as she afraid that.....i will knock on yan ting's car.....when i drive the car....i din even press the oil and yee ching keep on said...break! break! break!...end up when i reached at the main entrance of inti...thanks to john le...his car can't come out so yee ching ask me to come down from the driver's seat....lol...thanks to yee ching for your car!